Sakwala Chakray Artifact is also known as the Star Gate of Sri Lanka
There is a surprising artifact, an inexplicable ancient granite from an ancient Sri Lankan civilization carved on the rock in Ranmasu Uyana (the goldfish park), located in the ancient city of Anuradhapura. This artifact is called Sakwala Chakraya, also known as the Star Gate of Sri Lanka.
It is sandwiched between the Tissa Wewa reservoir and the Isurumuniya rock temple. All these form the pleasure garden of the ancient Sri Lankan royalty, full of secrets still unexplained by modern knowledge. It is perhaps one of the most hidden mysteries of human civilization. The goal of this article is the attempt to solve an enigma, namely that of Sakwala Chakraya.
Sakwala Chakraya appears to be a carving on the surface of a granite rock as a kind of “strange circular diagram”. It is superficially cut into the steeply projecting rock face and resembles a large chakra, or circle 6 feet in diameter. On it there are rectangular divisions that contain figures (mostly small circles with a cross inside) then there is a band on which the swimming pool variant is displayed and the life of the crustaceans swimming in a circle from right to left always part of the circular diagram.
Sakwala Chakraya (Star Gates) is located just beyond the northern borders of Isurumuniya Temple, at the foot of the Tissa Wewa reservoir embankment, this place is also known as RANMASU UYANA, which means the garden of golden fish. There are many ponds like in Sigiriya. The first and a good scientific description of this can be found in the Archaeological Report of Central-Northern and Central Ceylon Provinces, Annual Report, written in 1901 by H. C. P. Bell C.C.S., Archaeological Commissioner. Here is a link to the PDF.
Meaning of the name.
To begin, let’s analyze the meaning of the phrase “Sakwala Chakraya”.
• This is a bana or “word” uttered by Gautama Buddha in his oral instructions. Sakwala is a worldly system, or rather a solar system, of which there is an infinite number in the universe and which denotes the space to which the light of each sun extends. Each Sakwala contains earth, hells and heavens (meaning the good and bad spheres, our earth being considered infernal in occultism); it reaches its maximum, then falls into decay and is eventually destroyed in periodically recurring periods, by virtue of an immutable law.
• The direct meaning of Sakwala’s Sinhala is Universe or Galaxy.
• It is a Sanskrit term which means wheel or disk.
• Chakraya also means disc, or rotating circle on Sinhala.
• From the Buddhist point of view this is a structure of the Universe or a cycle of rotation of life forms.
Therefore, the meaning of the phrase “Sakwala Chakraya” could be “The rotating cycle of life within the universe”. But please don’t forget that we have no idea when and by whom this phrase was born from the very beginning. It may be, in ancient times it had another name. It is because some things in the ancient city of Anuradhapura may be much older than Buddhism itself …
An interesting observation: one of my Lankan friends said: “The archaeologists did not mention the dates of Sakwala Chakraya and Ranmasu Yana (where there are many magnificent granite ponds such as in Sigiriya)… Because it is an enigma for archaeologists from Sri Lanka. Even NASA had observed them in the early 1990s, including Sigiriya. So they also keep their eyes on these two places “.
My comment: It is not possible to measure carbon dates, because this method could only be used for organic materials (materials of biological origin).
Let’s take a look at this riddle from a different point of view, trying to understand it in the other way, different from officially accepted versions and theories.
There are a few versions of what Sakwala Chakraya actually is:
1. According to the official version, described in the aforementioned “Annual Report”, Sakwala Chakraya is an ancient “map of the world” – perhaps the oldest in existence. The concentric circles with their intermediate spaces in the center of the chakra can surely mean only the Sakwala, in the center of which Maha Meru or Sri Yantra (“sacred instrument”) rises, surrounded by the seven seas (Siddhanta) and the rock walls (Yugandhara ) that closed in that fabulous mountain, 1,680,000 miles high, half below, half above, the surface of the ocean. Sun and moon (in the second strips) lie on both sides of the Sakwala: countless other worlds represented by squared circles are scattered around the space. Below and around is the “world of waters” (that is, the circular band) in which gigantic rough inhabitants swarm – fish, turtle, crab and other marine fauna. On the other hand, it is also the way in which Tantric Buddhist monks perceived the world. Hence, Sakwala Chakraya could be used for Buddhist meditation.
Four Buddhist monks are meditating in front of Sakwala Chakraya, sitting on the stone sits ..
The most incredible version says that Sakwala Chakraya is a reference designation of the true Star Gates (teleportation), which was placed in Anuradhapura and used by extraterrestrials to visit Earth. Therefore, this carving may contain a secret key to space travel that takes place through the portal with the use of a kind of teleportation technology.
The discovery of the Sri Lankan Stargate has created waves of controversy and contradictions among archaeologists and prehistoric investigators, some drawing parallels between the Stargate cards found at Abu Ghurab in Egypt and “The Gate of the Gods” in Peru, namely, La Puerta de HayuMarka. The bizarre coincidence of all three signs found near a waterway, with sophisticated engineering methods, had given rise to various theories.The Gate of the Gods is a huge and mysterious door-like structure that has been discovered in September 1996 in the mountainous region of Hayu Marca, in southern Peru. Located 35 kilometers from the city of Puno it has long been revered by local Indians as the “City of the Gods”, and has never been fully explored due to the rugged mountain terrain.
Abu Ghurab, or “the crow’s nest” as it is called, is an archaeological site closed to the public in the pyramid fields that run along the Nile south of Cairo.
Egyptologists refer to it as a “temple of the sun”, a “burial center” or “funerary complex” for a new cult of Ra (they usually use these terms when the real function of a place is unclear).
Most favored is the claim that these Stargates were used by extraterrestrials who were mining gold on Earth. Their theory is based on the fact that in 2400 BC Abu Ghurab Stargate was surrounded by water while “La Puerta de Hayu Marka” or “The Gate of the Gods” in Peru was built closer to Lake Titicaca, with groundwater tunnels and chambers under the pyramids, so does Sakwala Chakraya on the shore of the Tissa Wewa water reservoir in Anuradhapura.
Proponents of the theory of processing gold from Earth’s waters believe that these water channels, chambers, reservoirs and filters found near each Stargate were part of a sophisticated mechanism developed by extraterrestrials thousands of years ago. If the theory is held true, Ranmasu Uyana had once been a “gold processing center of extraterrestrials”, which came to earth via the Stargate. Yet archaeologists are eager to discard these theories as pure imagination. The theory of ancient aliens, relating to the position of Sakwala Chakraya (the ancient city of Anuradhapura to be exact), has a place in modern scientific society.
Thus, according to the discovery made in 1996 by the researcher and historian Mihindukulasuriya Susantha Fernando, there is a perfect alignment of the three main stupas: Mirisavatiya, Ruwanweli (Ruwanwelisaya) and Jetavana (Jetavanaramaya) in Anuradhapura, with three stars in the constellation of Orion, namely Rigel, Alnitak and Bellatrix. Certainly all this is not a coincidence!